CLOSEOUT - SUAREZ L-MOUNT AIMPOINT MICRO RED DOT BASE
Will accept Aimpoint Micro
**ORDERS WITH TRITIUM FRONT SIGHTS WILL SHIP MID FEBRUARY
Many shooters, LE, Military and CCW have asked about using the Aimpoint Micro on their pistols. The issue has been that a slide cannot be easily milled to securely accept the Aimpoint. The ability to zero the dot, and the sights independently of each other is very important. This L-Mount provides the benefits of the co-witnessed Aimpoint Micro, but without the need to modify a "company gun", and most important, allow the use of indepenently adjustable cowitness sights.
The unit is tall enough to clear most suppressors and there are no modifications required to your slide. It mounts in the factory rear sight dovetail just like a traditional rear sight, but an additional contact point using the rear slide cover plate is created, giving an extremely solid and immovable base. Unlike other similar units on the market with integral fixed iron sights, our unit allows for the use of any sights made for the Glock pistol of any height. The unit has capability to accept any sights made for Glock pistols in the correct positions (forward and behind the Aimpoint Micro).
Unlike other more costly products, the L-Mount allows the iron sights to be zeroed to coincide with the red dot. This last is of essential importance because unless you have two points of adjustment, you will not get the essential co-witnessing of the sights and red dot.
- CNC Machined in the USA of bar stock steel - Matte finished black
- Uses any sights made for Glock (sights not included)
- Secured with precise cut dovetail slide cover plate - Includes rear slide cover plate, L-mount
- Can detail strip slide without removing the mount
- Uses factory rear sight dovetail - no modifications necessary
- Optimal mounting height for suppressors
- Compatible with most holsters.
- Fits all Gen Glocks 9mm/40/357 SIG/45 ACP and 10MM (no 36, 42, and 43 models).
- US Patent Pending
Aimpoint Red Dots or Iron Sights Not Included