CRG-5: ZERO TO FIVE FEET GUNFIGHTING
April 04-05, 2020
Rocky Face, GA
Instructor: Randy Harris
This revolutionary class focuses on integrating the pistol into the fight at zero to five feet. This is what some trainers call "The Hole" and their entire perspective is to "Get Out Of The Hole". We don't worry about "getting out of the hole" because the reality is that you won't. Instead, we get comfortable in there...we set up a nice, cozy camp there and learn to thrive where other men fear to walk. We make the other guy want to get out of the hole he finds himself in as we start to rip his head right off his shoulders. This will be a very thorough study on how to prevail and not get killed at this distance interval. We will do a great deal of technical work to ingrain the correct skills and then work them extensively via force on force exercises. You have never seen training and information like this before.
While I do want to make sure guys are in reasonable condition to handle this, you don't need to be a hard core athlete to do this. We will play hard. . . . but within reason for the attendees we normally have in class.
- Dealing against the drawn gun. What are all the options? We will look at everything from running away, to drawing and killing him, stabbing him with a knife, to disarming him and shooting him with his own gun.
- Dealing against the drawn knife. Both from "hold up" type situations to actual attacks. You will deal with them with the gun in hand, and with empty hands, leading into a draw and shots as part of the fight.
- Dealing with a fight in hallways, elevators, phone booths and cars. All empty handed, and with one leading to the other.
- Dealing with more than one bad guy. How to position and maneuver to deny them the advantage, as well as how to immediately escalate and take them out. The combined use of various tools such as knife and gun, knife and light, light and gun, gun and stick. Not only the how, but the why as well.
- Dealing with ground fighting problems.
- Fighting principles and techniques that will better prepare you for all bad-breath distance problems with guns, knives, and empty hands.
These and other topics will make this one of the hottest classes available to civilian operators. This course requires prior attendance at an intermediate level Suarez International Pistol class.
CLASS AND RANGE DETAILS
|DURATION:||2 days||TIME:||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|AMMUNITION:||Approximately 250 rounds (Minimum) and 400 (Minimum) good quality biodegradable pellets. NO STEEL PELLETS|
|RANGE & GEAR REQUIREMENTS:||
Pistol, holster, at least two magazines, and the usual range safety gear (ear and eye protection). Bring an airsoft pistol with the necessary gear (pellets, facemask, etc.)
Hiawassee Land Company Lake
Host Name: Chip Whitworth Phone: (706) 270-2834
From North: Take I-75 exit 336.
Please bring lunch; there will be little time to go out. There is no real street address. Range is adjacent to Hiawassee Land Company Lake. Entrance to the lake property is on MIlll Creek Rd 3 miles south of Old Lafayette Rd .