HOSTING A SUAREZ INTERNATIONAL CLASS
Are you interested in hosting one of our courses and training for free? We can make this happen very easily. You can have a course in your area with or without access to a firing range. We have a number of great shooting courses, but just as many that involve knife, combatives and Airsoft Force on Force that do not even require a live fire range and that we can do anywhere. Hosting our training is very easy.
Here is what we need from you:
- You must supply the training venue (range or other safe location). We will need approximately 6 feet of lateral space per shooter on the firing line and a depth of approximately 50 feet.
- Most ranges require a fee for the use of their range. If this is the case, after you arrange the dates for the class, let us know what the fees are and they will simply be added to the price charged to the attendees. So you will not have any out of pocket expenses.
- You will need to supply Target Frames and Cardboard Target Backers. Most ranges have target frames for our use. We can help you locate the cardboard target backers. We will provide paper targets.
- To get it set up all we need to do then is pick a date, and list it on our schedule.
- We will also ask your help in locating hotels for out-of-town attendees. Provide us with a map on how to get to the training sites or accurate, readable, written directions to the site and to the hotel.
- Please keep in mind that we are totally dependent on your efforts to ensure the facilities are professionally organized. Please help me to ensure that the classes I offer are the most professional possible with the best facilities available.
FREE Training for you!
The hosting party receives two free spots in the course (usually valued at approximately $450 each). You can give these spots as gifts, use one for yourself, or sell them to your customers.
Suarez International will:
- Provide Course Outline and Marketing material.
- Market the course via our contacts.
- Register the students.
- Provide host with two (2) free spots in the course.
- Provide the amount of training agreed upon, and present each student with a certificate.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality training possible. We generally like to have a minimum of 12-14 students in a class, and a maximum dictated by the capacity of each venue/course combination (approximately 16 - 24). Although Suarez International will market the course and attempt to fill it, we appreciate any advertising and marketing assistance you can provide in your locality.
Contact us to get started!