HRO-1: Rural Patrolling I
In this class participants will be exposed to and practice some of the basic elements of small unit patrolling tactics in a rural environment.
Some of the topics covered:
- Mission planning, defining your mission(s)
- Individual equipment selection
- Camouflage techniques
- Pre-combat inspections
- Hand and arm signals
- Other various communications methods
- Traveling methods (overview)
- Crossing danger areas
- Security halts
- Rally points
- Hasty defensive positions
There are no products listed under this category.