HRO-2: Rural Patrolling II
In this class participants will be exposed to and practice more advanced elements of small unit patrolling tactics in a rural environment with a late night operations exercise (Immersion Style) on the night of Training Day 3 going into Day 4.
Some of the topics covered: (Day and Night):
- Mission Planning (Defining your mission)
- Individual Equipment Selection
- Camouflage techniques
- Pre-combat Inspections
- Hand and Arm signals
- Other Various Communications methods
- BASIC land navigation techniques.
- Traveling Methods
- Crossing danger Areas
- Security Halts
- Rally Points
- Hasty Defensive Positions
- Offensive Formations
- Ambush Methods
- React to Ambush
- Hide Sites
- Detailed Mission Rehearsal
There are no products listed under this category.