The LSS (Light Sniper System) is a light and compact chassis that provides a solid foundation for accuracy improvement. The LSS provides great value and great adaptability for a variety of shooting styles and uses. The LSS chassis system was designed to be as compact as possible. The V-shaped bedding and free floated forend improve accuracy and ergonomics. The forend allows for barrel contours up to 1" in diameter. The graphic on the right shows the 2 flat spots (V-block) where the action sits. The area below the action remains rounded for ultimate strength. The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and has been finished with Cerakote black. To keep this chassis system compact, it was designed for collapsible AR-15 buttstocks, however fixed buttstocks can mounted with the use of a fixed stock adapter. Alternatively, the LSS-XL chassis a 3" longer forend has was designed to accept fixed buttstocks without the use of the adapter.
- Increases accuracy by up to 21%
- CNC Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Cerakote Finish in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Hole spacing for Magpul L5(11slot) and L3(7slot) Rails
- Designed for Collapsible AR-15 buttstocks
- Accepts most AR-15 Pistol Grips
- Lightweight, free-floating modular forend
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1" diameter.
- Compatible with AICS style magazines in .223 or .308 (SA) and 300WM, 30.06, (LA). (Long Action Magazine length 3.715)
- Weight: 1.6lb - 1.8lb
DELIVERY IN JANUARY