SUAREZ ONE PIECE CCW MAGAZINE GUIDE
FINISHED IN NP3
For Glock 17 - Fits Both Gen 3 and Gen 4
The Suarez CCW One Piece Magazine Guide was designed as a super simple, easy to install, addition to the combat handgun. Intended for the professional gun man that carries his pistol all day-everyday, in direct anticipation of an armed confrontation, who wants that extra 3% edge necessary to win the fight. The One Piece design maintains all the benefits of the two piece systems, and remains low profile enough to be carried concealed everyday by the gunfight-focused end user.
The beveled insertion-edges extend minimally off of the weapon’s frame and do not "print", yet drive the shooting hand higher up onto the frame for a proper and consistent grip. Moreover, a stuck magazine can still be manually “ripped out” during an "under duress" malfunction clearing maneuver. The design also supports one-handed clearing manipulations.
Our CCW One Piece Magazine Guide is made in the US from Aircraft Grade Aluminum then NP3 finished. Gen 4 back straps may need to be modified if used. This mag-well is designed to fit both Gen 3 & 4 Glock frames which features a solid 1 piece design.
May not be compatible with some ten round magazines (full ten round magazines may not drop free). Magpul 10 round Pmags for Glock are compatible.
- Compatible Glocks G17, G22, G37, and G31, G34, G35.
- Designed for the professional gun man.
- Provides extra 3% edge speed in reloads.
- Equally at home on the street or on the range.
- Allows the use of factory Glock magazine base plates.
- Supports one-handed clearing manipulations.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum then finished in NP3
- Made in the USA by dangerous and refined capitalist
- Cannot guarantee function with previously modified frames
- Not for use with medium and large Gen 4 accessory back straps