PDW KIT FOR GLOCK PISTOLS
This kit is comprised of an Endo Adapter, a Pistol Buffer Tube, and a Shockwave "Arm Brace Stabilizer". When these company's products are combined together, they comprise the Glock PDW Kit. This package will turn a standard Glock pistol into a super precise surgical CQB weapon, and enhance your long range ability as well. Perfect for use with a Red Dot equipped pistol.
Note: We found the kit to be lighter and slightly more compact without using a castle nut or end plate. And so those parts we deemed not necessary are not included in the kit. The tube screws into the adapter and is loctited in place and the Shockwave fits over that and tightens in place anywhere along the circumference of the tube. You may if you wish however, use any castle nut or end plate.
Features Of PDW Kit:
Add the sleek, lightweight Shockwave Blade pistol stabilizer to your first-, second-, or third-gen full-size Glock pistol. This kit contains all the components listed below:
- Shockwave Blade, black with cone-point set screw
- KAK Shockwave tube with dimples
- ENDO Tactical TSA-G adapter for Glock
- Mounting hardware (pin to retain the unit on the Glock)
Compatible with Gen 1, Gen 2, and Gen 3 full-size Glocks: 17, 20, 21, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37, and 18.
- Quick and easy to install
- Provides additional support during firing
- Blade weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
- ATF approved for pistol use (approval letter included with each stabilizer) Alternative uses NFA rules apply*
- Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
- Made in U.S.A.