MARCH 24-26, 2023 - PRESCOTT, AZ
Instructor: Gabriel Suarez
Rifle confrontations worldwide rarely exceed 25 yards. Rather than a long range marksman's weapon, our research shows the rifle will most likely be used just outside the reach of more conventional weapons, as well as within these closer intervals of confrontation.
This course will take the student quickly through the basics and impart the techniques necessary to deploy the Tactical Rifle, Civilian Carbine, or Submachine gun in a close interval emergency. This course is highly recommended for civilian defenders, military personnel, or police operators (we make no distinction in the material presented). Any modern semi auto rifle or braced pistol, or SBR is acceptable for class.
CLASS AND RANGE DETAILS
||9:00AM to conclusion
||Approximately 400 rounds (Minimum)
|RANGE & GEAR REQUIREMENTS:
Range Equipment, Note-taking material. Reliable semi-auto rifle or braced rifle-caliber pistol with magazines and sling, magazine pouches. Note: SBRs, Suppressors, and AR Pistols are MOST WELCOME!! Bring whatever you like to carry your gear.
Bring spare clothing appropriate for the weather, including a hat, sunscreen, and bug repellent. Plan to bring lunch, snacks, and water (min 1 gallon per person) for the entire day unless driving to lunch is a viable option from the range location. Bring allergy medication (if needed), a chair (if you prefer), note taking supplies, and a boo boo kit (band aids, gauze pads, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment and tape). You may wish to bring pads such as knee pads, elbow pads, and gloves if the class lends itself to that.
The Compass Training Center
Chino Valley, AZ
Directions to Compass Training Center from Days Inn by Wyndham
* While on Fletcher Ct turn right at the first cross street on to AZ-89 N.
* Turn Right at the first traffic circle, after passing Safeway, on to east Perkinsville Road.
* After 3 miles turn left past Santa Fe in to Compass Training Center. If you see the cement plant on your right you have gone too far!
Please allow at least 1/2 hour travel time for Hotels in Prescott.
Directions to Suarez International
Coming from Holiday Inn/Hampton Inn
* Turn left on to AZ Hwy 69. Stay left and continue on AZ-69 for 2.6 miles
* Stay left and take the US Hwy 89 south ramp for 0.4 miles. Stay to the left for 0.1 miles
* Follow signs for East Gurley Street, staying slightly left. Take East Gurley Street and go past the Prescott Courthouse Square to the signal at Montezuma Street
* Turn right on N. Montezuma Street. Stay on this road for 2.6 miles. The road changes names from Montezuma to Whipple and finally to Iron Springs Road
* The driveway for 1616 W. Iron Springs Road will be on your right directly across the road from 'Thrift Store' with orange circles in their windows. If you reach the signal at Williamson Valley Road, you have gone too far!
Days Inn by Wyndham
688 Fletcher Ct,
Chino Valley, AZ 86323
Hampton Inn Prescott
3453 Ranch Drive
Prescott, AZ 86303
Holiday Inn Express
3454 Ranch Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86303
Hotel St. Michael
205 W. Gurley St.
Prescott, AZ 86301
NOTE: Hotel is on the corner of Gurley and Montezuma. Follow Montezuma south. Other directions to the range remain the same.
Prescott does have a small airport with commuter flights incoming from Denver and LAX. Otherwise use Sky Harbor. You will have to get a rental car or shuttle up from Phoenix.