REMINGTON 870 AMPHIBIAN PACKAGE (NP3)
ON YOUR TAC-14
Introducing the Suarez International 14" Amphibian Remington 870 pistol grip firearm. The Amphibian is 26.5" long with a 14" barrel, and is an extremely small, light, and portable weapon. And finished completely in NP3 it is suitable for maritime duties or for service in any wet environment that would otherwise harm a weapon with a standard finish.
This weapon is built on Remington Model 870 Tac-14 and is a NON-NFA, Completely Compliant and Legal 'Firearm', that transfers as "Other" on 4473. All potential buyers and users should check their state and local laws for legality, as well as insure their recipient FFL has been educated on the non-NFA nature of this product.
- Remington 870 Barrel 14" - Polished for recoil reduction and predictability of pattern, and finished in NP3.
- Stakeout Porting is available as an option.
- Bolt and Action Bar components tuned, polished, and finished in NP3.
- Trigger group tuned for a crisp break, new springs added.
- Receiver loading port and ejection ports are de-horned, opened and polished for better ergonomics.
- Steel Extractor installed for increased reliability.
- Textured Magpul Forend.
- Textured Shockwave PGO Non-NFA Pistol Grip.
- Suarez Safety installed to improve engagement from Safe to Fire positions.
- Optional Plus One Magazine Extension installed for a 5+1 Capacity (4+1 is standard).
- Suarez NP3 Steel Follower.
- Extra-Power Heavy-Duty Stainless Magazine Tube Spring.
- Fiber Optic front sight in Green is standard but there are other barrel and sighting options.
- Entire weapon is finished NP3 finish for lubricity and durability under all conditions.
Send your unloaded Tac-14 to us, via UPS or FedEx at the address below. When it is complete, we will send directly back to you.
1616 West Iron Springs Road
Prescott, AZ 86305
**Mark the outside of your package with your ORDER#**
*Please send your Tac-14 in the original box, or with documented proof it was bought as a Tac-14.
This is a Custom Product. All Gunsmithing, Assembly and Finishes are performed AFTER your order is placed with us. Lead times depend on when your order gets into our production schedule, current volume of custom orders, what options or services you have chosen, and the current workload of our gunsmith. Custom orders are worked on in the order they were received.
Please feel free to email us for an estimated ETA on your particular option choices.
Returns or Cancellations are not allowed on Custom Products.
Please be sure BEFORE you order as THESE SALES ARE FINAL AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.