SUAREZ COMBAT MAGAZINE GUIDE - GEN 3 - GL 17
The Suarez Combat Magazine Guide was designed for the professional gun man that carries his pistol all day-everyday, in direct anticipation of an armed confrontation, and who seeks that extra 3% edge necessary to prevail victorious. It is equally at home in the competitive field where winning a match may be decided in fractions of a second.
Our Combat Magazine Guide maintains all the benefits of the competition “funnels” yet is low profile enough to be carried concealed everyday by the gunfight-focused end user. The beveled insertion-edges extend minimally off of the weapon’s frame and do not "print" like larger magazine funnels do. Moreover, they allow the use of factory Glock magazine base plates or the Suarez Magazine Plates. As well, a stuck magazine can still be manually “ripped out” during an "under duress" malfunction clearing maneuver. The design also supports one-handed clearing manipulations. *(Doesn't work with 10 round magazines)
Our Magazine Guide is made in the US from Aircraft Grade Aluminum then Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized.
- Designed for the professional gun man.
- Provides extra 3% edge speed in reloads.
- Equally at home on the street or on the range.
- Allows the use of factory Glock magazine base plates.
- Supports one-handed clearing manipulations.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum then Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized.