SUAREZ COWITNESS FRONT SIGHTS FOR SIG P226 AND P320 PISTOLS - TRITIUM
These sights are specifically designed for integrated use with the Trijicon RMR red dot system on the SIG SAUER Pistol. They are the correct height for use with a properly installed Trijicon RMR. They are precision machined from US Bar Stock steel. Fits both SIG P226 Family of pistols as well as the SIG P320 family of pistols. Some fitting may be required.
The front sight is of the correct height for use with the red dot system, and contoured in a way to facilitate covert daily carry without snagging on the draw. It is finished in the same manner as the rear sight. It contains one green vial of tritium, no white outline to distract the eye. Installed by Trijicon. During the day, this looks like a black sight.
- Specifically designed for integrated use with the Trijicon RMR
- Precision machined and then finished in black melonite.
- Front sight contoured in a way to facilitate covert daily carry
- One green Tritium dot on the front sight
- Tritium installed by Trijicon
- Made in the USA, Patent Pending design
SIG SAUER SUPPRESSOR HEIGHT
FRONT: .340" BLADE WIDTH: .120"