SUAREZ FORCE ON FORCE
October 12 - 14, 2018
Instructor: Gabe Suarez
THIS IS NOT A BASIC SHOOTING CLASS. IT IS A PHYSICALLY ARDUOUS FIGHTING CLASS. IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY FIT AND CANNOT MOVE FORCEFULLY AND QUICKLY, THIS MAY NOT BE THE CLASS FOR YOU
Gabe Suarez will be teaching this class and it will feature all our Force on Force training drills in an adult-learning format. Old concepts tested and new discoveries made in every class. This is one of the deepest learning opportunities you will ever attend and it will change the way you look at self defense as well as how you look at your own training. I can say with complete confidence that there is no training event like this available anywhere. This will include an abbreviated Killing Within The Law evening discussion.
CLASS AND RANGE DETAILS
||9:00AM to 5:00PM
||UTM, Simmunitions, or Airsoft training ammo and gear. (Bring what you have - if in doubt, call to ask)
|RANGE & GEAR REQUIREMENTS:
Bring spare clothing appropriate for the weather, including a hat, sunscreen, and bug repellent. Plan to bring lunch, snacks, and water (min 1 gallon per person) for the entire day unless driving to lunch is a viable option from the range location. Bring allergy medication (if needed), a chair (if you prefer), note taking supplies, and a boo boo kit (band aids, gauze pads, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment and tape). You may wish to bring pads such as knee pads, elbow pads, and gloves if the class lends itself to that.
Yavapai Recreation League
N 34 24.964, W 112 33.064
Directions to Yavapai Recreation League
(From the Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn (recommended hotels) 13.7 miles
* Turn left out of the parking lot on to Hwy 69 stay to the far left, and follow signs that say Gurley St. Turn left at Montezuma ( a signal).
* Stay in left-hand lane. Follow Montezuma South through town. Montezuma becomes White Spar Road (Highway 89) There will be a Safeway Store on your right.
* As you pass the Safeway, set your trip meter to zero and follow Highway 89 as it curves around and down for approximately 12.5 more miles.
* You will pass a green mile marker on your right - Mile Marker 298. Go another 0.7 miles. Just after the Brown US Forest Service #71 Sign, you will turn left off the highway onto a dirt road.
* The range is down this dirt road and through a metal gate.
Please allow at least 1/2 hour travel time.
Directions to the Suarez International Warehouse
Coming from Holiday Inn/Hampton Inn
* Turn left on to AZ Hwy 69. Stay left and continue on AZ-69 for 2.6 miles
* Stay left and take the US Hwy 89 south ramp for 0.4 miles. Stay to the left for 0.1 miles
* Follow signs for East Gurley Street, staying slightly left. Take East Gurley Street and go past the Prescott Courthouse Square to the signal at Montezuma Street
* Turn right on N. Montezuma Street. Stay on this road for 2.6 miles. The road changes names from Montezuma to Whipple and finally to Iron Springs Road
* The driveway for 1616 W. Iron Springs Road will be on your right directly across the road from 'Thrift Store' with orange circles in their windows. If you reach the signal at Williamson Valley Road, you have gone too far!
Hampton Inn Prescott
3453 Ranch Drive
Prescott, AZ 86303
Holiday Inn Express
3454 Ranch Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86303
Hotel St. Michael
205 W. Gurley St.
Prescott, AZ 86301
NOTE: Hotel is on the corner of Gurley and Montezuma. Follow Montezuma south. Other directions to the range remain the same.
Prescott does have a small airport with commuter flights to Phoenix, but luggage (and weapons) would have to be claimed and go through security again at BOTH airports. Airport shuttle companies that service Phoenix-to-Prescott are Shuttle U and Prescott Transit Authority. Both have depots within 1 mile of recommended hotel.
Range information, directions, local hotels, and contact information are ON THIS PAGE, contact the office if there is missing data or you need more information.
If you have any further questions or need to contact your instructor, please don't hesitate to call us!