SUAREZ MATCH GRADE G-26 Threaded Barrel - NP3
A Suarez Match Barrel begins with the most accurate barrel blank on earth. These barrels are match quality accurate with a drop-in fit, requiring no gunsmithing to function. If you want surgical head shot accuracy, this is the barrel you need. They feature a 1-10" twist that retains our accuracy standards with a wide array of bullet weights (95 grain to 147 grain tested) suppressed or non-suppressed.
These are machined in the USA by the same American workers that manufacture our slides to match grade tolerances. This intensive production method, providing the greatest material integrity and tightest tolerances, was chosen to assure the best quality barrel possible. They have polished bores and fully supported SAAMI spec. match chambers. Accuracy of 1.250 or better at 25yrds is obtainable with good ammo.
Perfect for Gen. 1-5 slides. In our accuracy testing, this barrel out-shot all other aftermarket barrels.
- Drop-In Fit.
- Machined in the USA by the same American workers that manufacture our slides to match quality.
- Fully supported SAAMI spec. match chambers.
- Significant increases in accuracy with no loss in reliability.
- Threaded or Non-Threaded.
- All threads are CNC machined to obtain exact tolerances to manufacturer specifications.
- 9mm is threaded 1/2x28.