SUAREZ STANDARD HEIGHT TRITIUM REAR SIGHTS - FOR AREX REX DELTA PISTOLS
REAR SIGHT ONLY
These sights are the standard height version of our red dot suppressor sights. They are the correct height for use with AREX REX DELTA pistols for 10yd zero. They are made from US Bar Stock steel, precision machined and then finished in black melonite.
The rear sight features the Suarez designed “speed notch” (.150 wide, .120 deep) gives you faster acquisition of the front sight, and thereby the red dot, by allowing more visible light on each side. The rear sight installs with little to no fitting. After alignment, the rear sight locks into place with two machine screws. Add a little Loctite and your sights are easily aligned, usually without the need to use cumbersome sight tools. (Some slides may require a sight tool regardless). The rear sight contains one green vial of tritium, no white outline to distract the eye. The rear and front sight used together create a dot-on-top-of-dot image that is easily seen and is far less confusing than the typical three dots. Tritium installed by Trijicon.
The front face of the rear sight, serrated to 40 LPI in the same fashion as the rear face, allows you to clear your weapons with one hand in case of malfunction.
- Precision machined and then finished in black melonite
- Front sight contoured in a way to facilitate covert daily carry
- Rear sight features the Suarez designed “speed notch”
- Rear sight installs with little to no fitting
- Rear Sight feature green tritium dots - no white outlines
- Tritium installed by Trijicon
- Made in the USA, Patent Pending design
SUGGESTED USE WITH TRITIUM FRONT SIGHT
AREX DELTA STANDARD HEIGHT
REAR: .240" NOTCH WIDTH: .150"