SUAREZ STREET COMP PISTOL SC-19
The frame can be left as is, or textured in one of several ways (hard texture or soft texture).
- Hand textured to our exacting specifications.
- Trigger guard under cut to facilitate a higher grip.
- Central trigger guard area under cut to provide a support hand index point.
- The finger grooves can be left on or removed.
- The point of the trigger guard can be left as is, or it can be flattened into a "sled cut".
- Some Color Choices As Well.
Suarez Flat Trigger is added and the entire action is polished and tuned with a combat trigger job included. We polish all the internals and add a modified and polished Glock OEM 5 pound connector. We also install our Magazine Guide.
The slide is a Suarez Match Slide finished in the finish of your choice. The slide is equipped with your choice of sights, and our slide internal components. Black sights are standard, but you may upgrade to tritium sights if you wish. The barrel is a Suarez Match, finished in your choice of finishes also. It also comes equipped with our Recoil Guide Rod and Spring.
The slide comes standard with the Slide Saddle Dovetail Cut Cover, but if you add a Trijicon RMR, we will install and zero it for you. The Optic itself is an additional cost. If you opt for no red dot, we will include a Slide Saddle to cover the dovetail cut.Your Street Comp Pistol comes with (3) Magpul GL9 Magazines, and a test target shot by Gabe Suarez.
- Upon receiving your order, one of our technicians will contact you to go over your order and fine points of how you want your frame textured and assembly as well as options availability.
- This product does not qualify for free shipping specials.
This is an FFL-controlled item that must ship to a certified federal firearms dealer. Please have your dealer fax or email us a copy of their valid certification. FAX: 928-776-0515 - Email: email@example.com
This is a Custom Product. All Gunsmithing, Assembly and Finishes are performed AFTER your order is placed with us. Lead times depend on when your order gets into our production schedule, current volume of custom orders, what options or services you have chosen, and the current workload of our gunsmith. Custom orders are worked on in the order they were received.
Returns or Cancellations are not allowed on Custom Products.
Please be sure BEFORE you order as THESE SALES ARE FINAL AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
NP3 and NP3+ is protected by Trademark and registered as such to Coating Technologies LLC.