SUAREZ SUPER MATCH SI-434 SLIDE - NP3™
FOR GEN 4 AND 5
USES GEN 4 INTERNALS
The original red dot slides and still the best. Manufactured for the gunfighter, this slide is by far, the best precision made custom slide available for the Glock platform available anywhere, and exceeds the quality and performance of the OEM model.
The dovetail for the Trijicon RMR is cut in exacting detail during the manufacturing process. The RMR sits tight in the dovetail, and secured solidly at a center zero point on the slide. To insure reliability, the material removed is a close equivalent in weight to a Trijicon RMR. Thus a Suarez Slide, with an RMR mounted, weighs virtually the same as a standard factory slide, enhancing the reliability factor.
- Tighter tolerances for increased accuracy, reliability, and performance.
- Precision manufactured from heat treated 17-4 aerospace stainless steel.
- Front of the slide is angled and contoured for ease of holstering and carry.
- Front serrations are ergonomically angled and shaped for ease of use under duress.
- Barrel locking areas at the front and rear of the ejection port are manufactured with tighter tolerances.
- When used with a match-quality barrel, accuracy will be greatly increased.
- The ejection port lowered by .100", and contoured to increase the reliable and predictable ejection of spent cases.
- Guaranteed to function 100% on all Glock frames with quality ammunition.
- This Suarez Match Gen 4 G34 Slide comes finished in NP3™.
YOU DESIGN IT, OUR TECHNICIANS ASSEMBLE IT FOR YOU
OPTIONS AND UPGRADES
- Stripped or assembled with Glock factory internals.
- Various choices in sights designed to co-witness with the red dot.
- Choice to add Trijicon RMR, a slide cover plate, or mount your own RMR.
- Your choice of finish.
NOTE: All our Suarez Slides come with an insulating plate (insulates the RMR from heat and moisture), correct length RMR screws, and a channel liner installed.
Please feel free to email us for an estimated ETA on your particular option choices.
Returns or Cancellations are not allowed on Custom Products.
Please be sure BEFORE you order as THESE SALES ARE FINAL AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
NP3 and NP3+ is protected by Trademark and registered as such to Coating Technologies LLC.