SUAREZ SUPERMATCH SI-417 TRIJICON RMR SLIDE (FOR GEN 4 G17)
USES GEN 4 INTERNALS
The original red dot slides and still the best. Our Supermatch Slides are manufactured for the gunfighter and is the most refined precision made custom slide available for the Glock platform available anywhere. The dovetail for the Trijicon RMR is cut in exacting detail during the manufacturing process and two locating bosses are used to always keep the RMR centered thus the RMR sits tight in the dovetail, and secured solidly at a center zero point on the slide. Angled and contoured design, correctly angled serrations, integral “blood groove” design and modern logo work together to create a slide that is deadly accurate, combat-ergonomic, as well as aesthetically pleasing.
- Tighter tolerances for increased accuracy, reliability, and performance.
- Precision manufactured from heat treated 17-4 aerospace stainless steel.
- Serrations are ergonomically angled and shaped for ease of use under duress.
- Barrel locking manufactured with tighter tolerances.
- When used with a match-quality barrel, accuracy will be greatly increased.
- The ejection port lowered by .100", and contoured for reliable and predictable ejection of spent cases.
- Guaranteed to function 100% on all Glock frames with quality ammunition.
- Gen 4 Slides Design to function on both Gen 4 and Gen 5 pistols.
OPTIONS AND UPGRADES
- Stripped or assembled with Glock factory internals.
- Various choices in sights designed to co-witness with the red dot.
- Choice to add Trijicon RMR, a slide cover plate, or mount your own RMR.
- Your choice of cerakote finish.
NOTE: All our Suarez Slides come with an insulating plate (insulates the RMR from heat and moisture), correct length RMR screws, and a channel liner installed.
Cerakote takes up to 15 days to apply. Please feel free to email us for an estimated ETA on your particular option choices.
Returns or Cancellations are not allowed on Custom Products.
Please be sure BEFORE you order as THESE SALES ARE FINAL AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
NP3 and NP3+ is protected by Trademark and registered as such to Coating Technologies LLC.