SUAREZ SUPERMATCH SI-43 TRIJICON RMR SLIDE (FOR GLOCK 43) - CERAKOTE
INCLUDES NARROW SLIDE ADAPTER
The original red dot slides and still the best. Our Supermatch Slides are manufactured for the gunfighter and is the most refined precision made custom slide available for the Glock platform available anywhere. The dovetail is cut for our NSA Mount (Narrow Slide Adapter is included with each slide). This allows for the use of the Trijicon RMR. No longer are Glock 43 shooters limited to lower quality red dot systems and can have the better Trijicon RMRs just like full size slides. The NSA Mount is designed to mount a Trijicon RMR to slides that would normally be too narrow to accept that red dot unit. "NSA" refers to "Narrow Slide Adapter", and the RMR is installed on the mount itself. Notable with our unit is that you retain slide mounted front and rear sights and those sights, not being mounted to the adapter plate, can be independently zeroed from the red dot. This is a crucial attribute if you truly want to cowitness iron sights with the red dot.
- Tighter tolerances for increased accuracy, reliability, and performance.
- Precision manufactured from heat treated 17-4 aerospace stainless steel.
- Serrations are ergonomically angled and shaped for ease of use under duress.
- Barrel locking manufactured with tighter tolerances.
- When used with a match-quality barrel, accuracy will be greatly increased.
- The ejection port lowered by .100", and contoured for reliable and predictable ejection of spent cases.
- Guaranteed to function 100% on all Glock frames with quality ammunition.
- Fits Glock 43 Pistols.
OPTIONS AND UPGRADES
- Stripped or assembled with Glock factory internals.
- Various choices in sights designed to co-witness with the red dot.
- Choice to add Trijicon RMR, an NSA Adapter Plate only, or mount your own RMR.
This is a Custom Product. All Gunsmithing, Assembly and Finishes are performed AFTER your order is placed with us. Lead times depend on when your order gets into our production schedule, current volume of custom orders, what options or services you have chosen, and the current workload of our gunsmith. Custom orders are worked on in the order they were received.
Please feel free to email us for an estimated ETA on your particular option choices.
Returns or Cancellations are not allowed on Custom Products.
Please be sure BEFORE you order as THESE SALES ARE FINAL AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
NP3 and NP3+ is protected by Trademark and registered as such to Coating Technologies LLC.