SUAREZ SUPPRESSOR HEIGHT BLACK REAR SIGHT - FOR GLOCK MOS
These sights are specifically designed for integrated use with the Glock MOS system and most red dot sights. They are the correct height for use with the MOS application. They are made from US Bar Stock steel, precision machined and then finished in black oxide.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LEUPOLD DELTAPOINT PRO - THESE REQUIRE THE PROPRIETARY LEUPOLD REAR SIGHT
THIS SIGHT IS FOR RMR EQUIPPED MOS PISTOLS, SUAREZ SI-43 RMR (NSA) SLIDES AND SUAREZ UNIVERSAL L-MOUNTS
The rear sight features the Suarez designed “speed notch" (.150 wide, .120 deep) gives you faster acquisition of the front sight by allowing more visible light on each side. The rear sight installs with little to no fitting. After alignment, the rear sight locks into place with two machine screws. Add a little Loctite and your sights are easily aligned, usually without the need to use cumbersome sight tools. (Some slides may require a sight tool regardless).
The front face of the rear sight, serrated to 40 LPI in the same fashion as the rear face, allows you to clear your weapons with one hand in case of malfunction.
- Precision machined and then finished in black oxide
- Front sight contoured in a way to facilitate covert daily carry
- Rear sight features the Suarez designed “speed notch”
- Rear sight installs with little to no fitting
- Made in the USA, Patent Pending design
GLOCK FULL COWITNESS HEIGHT
REAR: .415" NOTCH WIDTH: .150