SUAREZ 870 TAC-14 STAKEOUT 12 GAUGE
Introducing the Suarez International 14" Stakeout Remington 870 pistol grip firearm. The Remington 870 has been the bar against which all other pump actions have been measured, and remains today as the best and most reliable example of the genre. It was the go-to weapon during our police career and its continuing success has made it notable in military, police, and civilian self defense worlds. The 870 Stakeout is 26.5" long with a 14" barrel, and is an extremely small, light, and portable weapon. The dimensions make it far easier to keep with you than a full sized shotgun or even an AR Pistol. And with correct training in its use, it rules the close range gunfight realm.
This weapon is built on Remington Model 870 Tac-14 and classified as "Other Firearm". This NON-NFA 'Firearm' (technically not a shotgun) transfers as "Other" on 4473. All potential buyers and users should check their state and local laws for legality, as well as insure their recipient FFL has been educated on the non-NFA nature of this product.
- Remington 870 Barrel 14" - Internally polished for predictability of pattern.
- Optional Stakeout Porting System to reduce recoil.
- Optional Plus One Magazine Extension installed for a 5+1 Capacity (4+1 is standard).
- Bolt and Action Bar components tuned, polished, and finished in NP3.
- Trigger group tuned for a crisp break, new springs added.
- Receiver loading port and ejection ports are de-horned, opened and polished for better ergonomics.
- Steel Extractor installed for increased reliability.
- Textured Magpul Forend is standard.
- Textured Shockwave PGO Non-NFA Pistol Grip.
- Suarez Safety installed to improve engagement from Safe to Fire positions.
- Suarez NP3 Steel Non-Binding Follower.
- Extra-Power Heavy-Duty Stainless Magazine Tube Spring.
- Fiber Optic front sight in Green (Optional sighting systems available).
- Cerakote rust resistant finish for lubricity and durability under all conditions.
This is an FFL-controlled item that must ship to a certified federal firearms dealer. Please have your dealer fax or email us a copy of their valid certification.
FAX: 928-776-0515 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org