RECCE PRECISION RIFLE UPPER - 5.56
The Urban Recce upper was designed for use as a proactive, preemptive, weapon with surgical and overpowering force at close and extended distances. And in the landscape that was 2020, and now 2021, we develop a keen interest in applying the advantages of the rifle in a compact pistol-like package, specifically for short range urban applications inside of 500 yards.
This Upper Features:
- 16" Chrome Moly vanadium steel, melonite treated for durability and chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1 in 7" twist rate.
- Carbine length gas system
- 13.5" Lightweight M-Lok Rail
- A2 flash hider.
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075-T6 A3 Mil Spec AR upper hard coat anodized black
- Bolt is Mil-spec shot-peened Carpenter 158 steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec.