GUTTERSNIPE PACKAGE FOR YOUR GLOCK 43, 43X, or 48
BUILT ON YOUR PISTOL
In the spirit of the long ago ASP pistols and the Guttersnipe sights, we bring you the ultimate covert carry pistol suitable for gunfighting and not merely defense. We include a Suarez Supermatch Slide and Trijicon red dot system of your choice.
- We add sights of your choice - specifically designed for the Glock 43, with black front/rear or tritium front/black rear.
- If chosen, we treat the barrel with NP3 Finish for greater lubricity and corrosion resistance.
- Frame is textured (and colored) for enhanced gripping and for retention in the belt when carrying holsterless, or with an NPE holster.
- Suarez Flat Trigger is added and the entire action is polished and tuned with a combat trigger job included.
- Trijicon RMR Red dot of your choice is added and zeroed.
- Pistol is test fired by Gabe Suarez.
Your completed Guttersnipe Glock 43 Pistol comes with three Glock Magazines and a test target shot by Gabe Suarez.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Upon receiving your Glock 43, one of our technicians will contact you to go over your order and fine points of how you want your frame textured and assembly as well as options availability.
This product does not qualify for free shipping specials.
An additional $60 fee will be collected for previously coated (Cerakote, Duracoat, and similar products) frames upon receiving your frame.
SEND YOUR GLOCK 43 to:
1616 W IRON SPRINGS RD
PRESCOTT, AZ 86305-1388
Mark the outside of your package with your ORDER #
SHIPPING NOTE AND DISCLAIMER - Extra shipping and insurance (handling) charges will be added to your order. Shipment of actual firearms requires expedited shipping (Next Day Air for Pistols and 3-Day for Long Guns). Adult Signature is required. Privately-owned firearms sent to us for modification may be return shipped direct to customer.
This is a Custom Product. All Gunsmithing, Assembly and Finishes are performed AFTER your order is placed with us. Lead times depend on when your order gets into our production schedule, current volume of custom orders, what options or services you have chosen, and the current workload of our gunsmith. Custom orders are worked on in the order they were received.
Please feel free to email us for an estimated ETA on your particular option choices.
Returns or Cancellations are not allowed on Custom Products.
Please be sure BEFORE you order as THESE SALES ARE FINAL AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.