Suarez Combat Magazine Release for Gen 4/5 Glock® - NP3™ Finish
The Suarez Combat Magazine Release for the Glock® is a direct replacement for Glock® Gen 4/5 pistols. It features an enlarged face that is slightly longer than the standard magazine release, to facilitate operation, but not excessively extended. Machined from 6061 Aluminum. The notch for the wire spring has been adjusted so that it requires less pressure to operate. The pressure pad itself has been angled and serrated for greater leverage and shooter ergonomics.
Custom gunsmithing, milling services, custom assembled products, finishes and engraving are all performed AFTER your order is placed with us. See each individual product description for the expected lead time on these types of items or contact us for an estimated ETA.
Fits Glock Gen 4/5 9mm, 40 and 357 pistols only.
NP3™ – THE ADVANTAGES
- Increases reliability
- It requires little to no oil for lubrication, although we recommend using some oil during break in.
- Very accurate and even coatings on all activated surfaces.
- Cleaning is minimal
- Permits firing for longer periods of time between cleaning, as dirt and powder residue has no wet or oily surface to cling to.
- NP3™ has a high lubricity and low friction co-efficient; the life expectancy of a firearm is increased due to reduced friction wear.
- NP3™ is a satin gray, non-reflective color ideal for all firearms.
- NP3™ is guaranteed against corrosion, peeling or flaking for the lifetime of the firearm.
NP3 and NP3+ is protected by Trademark and registered as such to Coating Technologies LLC.