SUAREZ GUNFIGHTER PISTOL SI-17 PACKAGE
This Gunfighter Pistol is assembled on your Glock frame with all our high performance products.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR GEN 5 PISTOLS
The frame can be left as is, or textured in one of several ways (hard texture or soft texture).
- Hand textured to our exacting specifications.
- Trigger guard under cut to facilitate a higher grip.
- Central trigger guard area under cut to provide a support hand index point.
- The finger grooves can be left on or removed.
- The point of the trigger guard can be left as is, or it can be flattened into a "sled cut".
- Some Color Choices As Well.
Suarez Flat Trigger is added and the entire action is polished and tuned with a combat trigger job included. We also install our Magazine Guide.
The slide is a Suarez Match Slide finished in the finish of your choice of finishes. The slide is equipped with your choice of sights, and our slide internal components. Black sights are standard, but you may upgrade to tritium sights if you wish. The barrel is a Suarez Match Barrel, finished in your choice of finishes also. It also comes equipped with our Recoil Guide Rod and Spring.
The slide comes standard with the Slide Saddle Dovetail Cut Cover, but if you add a Trijicon RMR, we will install and zero it for you. The Optic itself is an additional cost. If you opt for no red dot, we will include a Slide Saddle to cover the dovetail cut.
Your Gunfighter Pistol comes with a test target shot by Gabe Suarez, and a Swag Kit.
- Upon receiving your Glock pistol, one of our technicians will contact you to go over your order and fine points of how you want your frame textured and assembly as well as options availability.
- This product does not qualify for free shipping specials.
- An additional $60 fee will be collected for previously coated (Cerakote, Duracoat, and similar products) frames upon receiving your frame.
1616 W IRON SPRINGS RD
PRESCOTT, AZ 86305-1388
This is a Custom Product. All Gunsmithing, Assembly and Finishes are performed AFTER your order is placed with us. Lead times depend on when your order gets into our production schedule, current volume of custom orders, what options or services you have chosen, and the current workload of our gunsmith. Custom orders are worked on in the order they were received.
Please feel free to email us for an estimated ETA on your particular option choices.
Returns or Cancellations are not allowed on Custom Products.
Please be sure BEFORE you order as THESE SALES ARE FINAL AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Mark the outside of your package with your ORDER #
SHIPPING NOTE AND DISCLAIMER - Extra shipping and insurance (handling) charges will be added to your order. Shipment of actual firearms requires expedited shipping (Next Day Air for Pistols and 3-Day for Long Guns). Adult Signature is required. Privately-owned firearms sent to us for modification may be return shipped direct to customer.