SUAREZ STANDARD HEIGHT SIGHTS - BLACK REAR - FOR ALL GLOCKS
These sights are the standard height version of our red dot suppressor sights. They are the correct height for use with ALL Glock pistols, including the 42, 43, 43X and 48 models. They are made from US Bar Stock steel, precision machined and then finished in black melonite.
The rear sight features the Suarez designed “speed notch" (.150 wide, .120 deep) gives you faster acquisition of the front sight by allowing more visible light on each side. The rear sight installs with little to no fitting. After alignment, the rear sight locks into place with two machine screws. Add a little Loctite and your sights are easily aligned, usually without the need to use cumbersome sight tools. (Some slides may require a sight tool regardless).
The front face of the rear sight, serrated to 40 LPI in the same fashion as the rear face, allows you to clear your weapons with one hand in case of malfunction.
- Precision machined and then finished in black melonite
- Rear sight features the Suarez designed “speed notch”
- Rear sight installs with little to no fitting
- Made in the USA, Patent Pending design
- Rear sight will protrude past back edge of all MOS Glock model slides
GLOCK STANDARD HEIGHT
REAR: .215" NOTCH WIDTH: .150"